It's been a while since I actually wrote anything due to working, training, computer problems, and darts but I am just letting you guys know I AM BACK BITCHES!
Things I have learned since last Friday:
1. The Cuntnadian fans are passionate fans...only when their team is up.
2. The Greatest Bar, door man is a cock blocking hater.
3. Tuesday night darts is always a fun time.
4. Easter is a nice family day.
5. Sox fans are already bitching, with their team only having 2 wins so far.
6. Jeffrey got a new dog and is looking for name suggestions:
7. The Mustache Pub Crawl T shirts are in and a big hit.
8. Loads of Bruins fans have posted their playoff tickets for sale on craigslist in Montreal http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/search/tix?query=bruins&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max.
9. Vegas can not come soon enough.
10. Smiddy is recently coming off a bender - Thursday night with his lady, Friday night at Barefoot Bobs, Saturday night double date, and Sunday Easter dinner with his ladies family and then a drunkfest at Champions. He must be pre-gaming for his up coming vacation.
11. Mike G just bought a house in Canada, oops Nashua N.H. - congrats.
12. Putting together this Lego Bug is impressive:
13. The Boston Police are cracking down on the Dot Ave Hookers!
I think there is probably more things that I have forgotten over the past few days. Oh well if I remember them I'll update this.
Here is the Chrissy facial hair master piece/update:
Its a Hybrid - playoff beard/mustache pub crawl growth.
I hate Gary won last night 6-5. Mike Foley was the player of the week again coming up with huge darts.