Fall is usually my favorite of all the seasons. T shirts and jeans, shorts and sweat shirts, it's cold then warm and randomly down right summery. This year it just doesn't hit the same.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Old bags of concrete are a bitch to move.
2. I have 84 full size candy bars for any and all the kids that venture out in Halloween - 2 each.
3. When you ask your nephew what he wants for his birthday and he sends you a $300 electric scooter. Not a win.
4. Shishito peppers are like playing russian roulette with hot flavor.
5. Cornbread goes with everything.
6. People are calling 911 on their neighbors for having visitors to their own houses... what??
7. Supermarket sweep is back and I don't hate it.
8. You can't even go on a vacation to try and get away from all the bullshit.
9. When is Phase 4 again? I mean we are going on day 29764688 of not overwhelming health care facilities.
10. Do you use fresh garlic everytime or do you use the jarred garlic?