This year cannot end fast enough. We are almost at the finish line!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. A plumber, I am not.
2. These new 25% restrictions on capacity for bars and restaurants is a slow and miserable death,
3. Just found out what a Jersey stranger is. You reach around the shower curtain with your non dominate hand when jerking off in the shower.
4. No matter what you give a child for Xmas they always want more.
5. Jeffrey is bummed out that he didn't get the Oculus.
6. Fucking serious with the price of fucking Pokemon cards?
7. Skimming a wall is for the fucking birds.
8. Ask Joey about his air fryer experience.
9. Speaking of Joey, him and Karen are getting a black Lab in February.
10. Letterkenny newest season is out, fucking shit ton of swears.
11. Nothing beats a really good steak.
12. Anyone check out Wonder Woman yet? I am hearing all types of mixed views.
Have a great rest of the year.