So I have been away...sue me!
This is what I learned while away on vacation:
1. People suck.
2. The pro masks people are nutso to the extreme.
3. No one wears a mask on Cape Cod.
4. I would do a pig roast every week if I could.
5. Is football going to happen? I need to know for fantasy purposes.
6. We haven't really talked about Cam Newton to the Pats.
7. Martell is still out there enjoying his unemployment.
8. Seems like everyone is buying a boat.
9. The Beastie Boy channel on XM is not that good. I haven't been this disappointed since Shade 45.
10. Jeffrey's new puppy, he who has yet to get a name, is all about nipping.
11. With the heat and humidity this week I almost broke down and shaved my head.
12. What happens when the regular flu season starts up in September/October? Is everyone going to be a hypochondriac?
13. I had no idea that Chrissy was going deaf. That was a shocker.
14. The narrative on 401ks and 403bs have changed and now they are saying the economy isn't nearly the same as the 80s when they were created.
15. So movies and concerts are a thing of the past?
16. Bud light lemonade...more lemon than beer flavor.
17. Let's talk about the new Ford Bronco. I need one like yesterday.
18. So Mookie is gonna sign a 10 year 350 million dollar contract. Covid 19 cost him like 100 mil.
19. What sport are you most excited to return - baseball, hockey or basketball?
20. Trader Joes is removing - Trader Jose's, Arabian Joe,Trader Joe San and Trader Ming's. In their attempt to be humorous and inclusive they have offended people.
21. Ice cream when drunk will never not be glorious.
22. Fucking Popeyes opening up next to a Wendy's is next level fatness.