This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Suicide wing challenge is not really a challenge for Chrissy.
2. Sound travels 4 times faster in water than it does through the air.
3. I know the word snow sends people into a panic but that doesn't mean you have to the supermarket and act like animals.
4. One of these years I will get to the Georgia Florida game.
5. The guys at the bar in Quincy 100% respected the fact Chrissy has a stache and that his stache alone would power him thorugh the wings.
6. All baby Julian does is sleep and sleep and sleep.
7. Albie doesn't think I can go the whole winter without trimming my goatee.
8. The Bruins are missing some sort of spark.
9. I cant tell what feels better - new jeans or new clean sheets?
10. Not only are Beavis and Butthead back but Fox is going to bring back In Living Colour.
11. Tim Tebow may suck as a NFL QB but he is fantasy gold. I love that everyone is"Tebowing" .
12. I am constantly looking for a new/better shaving cream. Right now I am trying Aveno, not really my thing.
13. There is such a sense of accomplishment when you clean all the shows off of your DVR.
14. Travis Roy #24 is the only BU hockey player to have his number retired.
15. NASA is launching LEGOS into space and I have no idea why.
16. Mitchell doesn't turn her heat on until December.
17. Kris Humphries is not happy that he is being paid only $20,000 per episode to be on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The NBA lockout hurts more than I thought.
18. I guess they do not make Pepcid complete anymore.
19. I signed up for Twitter on November 15, 2010. So my Twitter birthday is this month. So far I am up to 1300 tweets and have 65 followers, the only reason I mention it is because the 15th is my moms birthday and just a weird day to sign up for Twitter.
20. If you want to make someone a badass snow globe for Christmas, with a picture in it, then use this place: Snow Globe Central. The Place is bad ass!
For those who like to gamble. Chicken Shit bingo is the first Sunday of the month at the farm. $10.00 to win $500