This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Apparently, Smiddy needs rotator cuff surgery.
2. Coconuts kill about 150 people each year. Thats more than sharks.
3. The Black Panthers were started by an Asian guy. Fucking sneaky Asians.
4. Im pretty sure if you show up to a cookout you have to bring either food or beers or at least ice.
5. Grillo can pretty much get you into any club, in any state to see any DJ. Skrillex!!!
6. As of last Saturday dudes wearing tank tops is all the rage and so IN for 2012.
7. Nothing worse than your TV or cable being on the fritz.
8. Its funny to me when people are deathly afraid of dogs.
9. Nothing worse than running out of gas when your cutting your grass.
10. Mikey Laydens son, Rickey, has taken up lacross and from what I hear is tearing it up.
11. Rio sat on the roof for the 1st time at Fenway and he was instantly in love.
13. Pizza with chili on it, though strange in nature, is pretty legit.
14. Some times you miss a spot when cutting the lawn. We have all gotten bad hair cuts!
15. What won't Taco Bell try? Mountain Dew A.M.(A mix of OJ and Mountain Dew?)
16. Lots of bars are moving away from Red Bull and towards Monster Energy drink.
17. I guess not everyone has a song that they would walk out to at a sporting event. And I am the weirdo?
Darts tonight in Abington at the VFW. I hope that if you can't make it today, you can stop by the South Side tavern on Thursday night.