Just like that we are into May!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Keep ya head on a swivel at Rags. Peeps getting sliced and diced.
2. Leaden's all moved in. Cant wait for the first cookout.
3. Copper fittings are fucking expensive.
4. Chrissy still killing it with the Uber.
5. is this the week that we have more than 2 days over 60 degrees?
6. Remember where ya came from.
7. Hopefully everyone makes it home safe and sound from Florida.
8. I guess everyone went down the cape early this year.
9. Do people really watch the Oscars?
10. Wait is Biden serious with this red meat thing?
11. Speaking of meat, these plant based trash things really need to stop calling themselves meat.
12. Good news the work on the Sagamore bridge is done a month early.
13. Mortal Kombat was pretty funny and overall a good movie (as far as movies based on a video games go).
14. Have you watched the Gardner museum heist on Netflix? Pretty interesting stuff.