This whole new covid life is just wild. Cities rolling back phases, schools cancelling in person learning for more remote things, up is down - down is up.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Even when you make it out to a bar, they are really breaking ya balls for standing up or not ordering food in a timely manner.
2. Do you brush your teeth before you shower? After you shower? Or as some animal I know does IN the shower?
3. I hate refinancing my house more than anything.
4. Kev Barry is alive and kicking.
5. How do you retire at 29-0? Good luck Khabib!
6. Gonna be a hell no for me when it comes to corn mazes.
7. Oh by the way Birthday candles are probably going the way of the dodo bird.
8. You mother fuckers weren't going to tell me that Bud Light came out with a remix of their seltzers? Now they have 8 flavors. Just when I was off the seltzer kick.
9. Sour beers are nasty as hell.
10. Kids are a lot of fucking work. God bless all you parents out there.
11. Thai food is trash, don't @ me.
12. Florian Hall is just another victim of the Covid. I assume the land is worth way more than the business at this point anyway.
13. Nothing quite like your niece ordering movies on Amazon. If anyone wants to watch Kajillionaire, i now own it.
14. How come there aren't any good BBQ joints around here?