Are we cancelling Halloween?
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Can't really start a booze business during covid season.
2. The tree house at the Lucky Dawg in Pembroke is alright.
3. Adam Fay is alive.
4. Chrissy's birthday celebration was a success.
5. Ask Leaden how long it takes to make a brisket.
6. I love me some pasta and meatballs.
7. Finally got a price on a new garage roof.
8. Football and covid don't seem to be mixing well.
9. I know it's 2020 but office phones are getting too fancy.
10. Ant eaters are every where.
11. Kids sports keep getting shuffled around due to kids testing positive.
12. The outdoor beer garden at Paragon Boardwalk is perfect.
13. Fucking Jeffrey got the tennis elbow in both elbows...hello cortisone shot.
14. Moving offices blows donkey balls.
15. Joe Martell will pay another dude $500 to make out with Chrissy. Chrissy is game.
16. Are we doing this Sober October thing or what?