I can't be the only person counting down till 2021. I mean these last 59 days can't move by fast enough.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Are people still entitled to their own opinion? Or only if it fit with yours?
2. When the Covid vaccine comes out are you getting it?
3. Since there wasn't much in the way of trick or treating, I saw many people forced inside to host small parties...so wait for the numbers to spike the next 2 weeks.
4. Fuck daylight savings time. Id rather it be dark at 6 am than at 5 pm.
5. You motherfuckers love to post your Snap Chat memories from 3 years ago. no one really gave a fuck then and they sure as shit don't care now.
6. The 99 sucks, the food sucks, the heavy ass glasses the beers come in suck and since you cant sit at the bar that also sucks.
7. Its cranberry season and you know what that means - Chrissy is working 30 plus hours of overtime a week.
8. Being an adult and doing adult type things can be stressful.
9. 2020 + an election year = a complete waste of a year.
10. Remote starters are the tits. I love my steering wheel being warm when I get in during the winter.
11. We all have that one friend who says yes to any plans but then when its time for those plans they are wishy washy or the ghost you.
12. I find more and more people are drinking more and more during Covid 19 season. Is that from boredom, lack of social interaction or they are just finding being drunk is the only way to go through 2020? The world may never know.
13. Guess when you don't cut your hair at all during this pandemic everyone has a remark.
14. Finally found the Bud Light Platinum seltzers.
15. Lasagna is a lot of work but man it hits harder when that's what you want.
16. It never ceases to amaze me at how fast money goes.