You guys know that Turkey day is my favorite holiday each year. Give me all the foods - turkey, mashed, carrots, pies, stuffing, cranberry sauce and whatever else I can fit on my plate.
In 2020, the year of Covid, I hope all your Thanksgivings are as best as they can be.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Listen to Chrissy when it comes to wall paper removal, the steamer is the key.
2. Red Faced Jacks just operates like there is no covid. Lawless bar scene.
3. Who knew that fences were so damn expensive.
4. Beef braciole take a whole lot of prep time.
5. How do we feel about venison? Yes or no to deer meat?
6. It appears that Erv has extended the time for donations till the end of November.
7. Happy 40th Bday to Steve Boyce.
8. Ladies you have any widowed or divorced aunts looking for Tom Kelly? He is ready to hit the market, a few miles on him but he is a classic.
9. Leaden's new schedule is Sunday - Wednesday so if you are looking for a random day of the week guy to drink with call him or Martell(who most likely will be at a bar at 1pm anyways)
10. Lots of rumbling that at the least Boston will be shutting down for a few weeks.
11. The Harley Quinn cartoon is one of the funniest cartoons I have ever watched.
12. Speaking of watching, How am I just now watching Workaholics? That shit is a riot.
Have a great holiday week.