It's like you blinked and now the summer is over, last week was april and they are talking cancelling Halloween. Bring on 2021.
This is what I learned while away.
1. Martell had me binge watch 8 seasons of Letterkenny in 4 days.
2. Speaking of binge watching how am I just learning about Kingdom?
3. Fucking football starts Thursday night and I am not sure I am ready for it.
4. I'm still shocked that covid knows if you are eating food at a restaurant or not.
5. Tater tots at the Hoffy are fire.
6. Everyone deals with stress differently.
7. You know you are getting older when you wake up with some new random pain.
8. There are so many Seltzers out there now. The Nude ones are ok.
9. Anyone ever do some wall paper removal?
10. Sad the Bruins got bounced out.
11. Joey Martell has a new hot tub if ya guys are looking to make human stew.
12. Power washers really fuck up the wood some times.
13. Rob Knudsen you are the real MVP.
14. Do not do tequila shots on an empty stomach.