I thought this was supposed to save us all money? I'm spending more than ever. Stocking up on beers, going to the supermarket to get food to make, and always at the Home Depot. Money schmoney.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. BJs is beyond crazy. The check out lines are the length of the store
2. I am not sure what people's breaking points are but I have a sneaking suspicion we are about to find out.
3. Hey people with your ponsey scams, who work from their phones. How's this treating you?
4. I am hearing the next 11 days are going to be the hardest and then the curve is suppose to be flattened.
5. You need a faucet replaced...I'm your guy.
6. One would think that people would be working like crazy, when there is nothing to do.
7. Still no toilet paper. Even though I scored a pack.
8. The weather is getting nicer so at least we have that.
9. Guys are either letting their hair grow or wiffling it up. There are no in betweens.
10. They went from no one should be wearing a mask unless you are a health care worker to everyone wear one...real quick.
11. Stock in Home Depot and Lowe's must be going through the roof. People have nothing to do but home improvement tasks.
12. Sometimes those high test IPAs hit you hard and fast.
Stay safe out there.