Now that we have stumbled upon Memorial Day, summer is unofficially here. The good weather is gonna be hitting this week. Let's start getting back to normal not a new normal but fucking normal.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Covid 19/Corona virus is really drawing a line in the sand and people are on polar opposite sides when they view it or how they are now dealing with it.
2. The Pig roast was a success.
4. I mean $49 bill at Taco Bell is really fucking impressive, Christian Daniel Macphail I would not believe it if I didn't see it with my own 2 eyes.
5. Hey Mike Foley, relax with hitting on the KFC cashier and then thinking she called the police on ya.
6. Barber shops and hair salons open today make sure you get your appointments.
7. Anyone have any good brush/comb recommendations? My hair is getting long.
8. Hope that everyone got to enjoy some of the nice weather this weekend.
9. When you go to Joes house make sure you get some harepie.
10. Relentless game of 7,11, doubles this Saturday. I think Leaden made more enemies than friends.
11. Martell needs some Midol, he hurt his back mowing a lawn for the first time since high school.
12. When do they try to cancel July 4th?