Merry Christmas to all you fools out there. Happy Hanukkah or as Smokey Robinson says Happy Chanukah!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Nothing good comes from shut offs not holding.
2. The Brunch at Liberty Tavern is fire.
3. Joey Martell is getting rid of the Grand Marquis. Sad times but at least he will have some space in his driveway.
4. I have never seen so many fans jump off a bandwagon as fast as the Patriots fans did after their elimination from the playoffs.
5. Do kids still go sledding? I mean I always loved that shit.
6. Is it just me or are people boozing at an alarming rate.
7. Surprisingly, ordering a fridge directly from Samsung proved to be the best option.
8. Do you think Leaden will be making cheesecakes for Christmas this year?
9. It was a valiant effort but it looks like my fantasy team is just mediocre at best.
10. "I'd have 8 beers" is a perfect retort when anyone asks if you want to grab some beers - 6 isn't enough and 12 is just lushville.
11. What is all this hoopla about hot pots? I mean I just got a fucking air fryer!
12. How many babies will now be born due to this pandemic? Another baby boom?
Post a Comment