I am really digging the Christmas music this year. Maybe I am just appreciating it more with this just being a really messed up year.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Tom Kelly dominates the wall paper removal game.
2. Anyone ever skim a wall to fix all the damage from wall paper?
3. That was a crazy storm this past weekend. CRAZY!
4. Looks like Joey Martell is back on the unemployment line.
5. Half priced wings and tenders at Cagney's on Wednesday nights.
6. Is there anything worse than someone answering a phone on speaker phone.
7. I mean why do they sell beers in anything less than a 30 pack?
8. The original Pizzeria Regina cannot be beat.
9. I love breakfast for dinner. Its my jam.
10. Why do they keep messing with Twitter, I dont need to see Fleets.