I feel like I ran a fucking Marathon. Did anyone catch the bus that hit me?
This pretty much sums up yesterday.
Yes that dude was passed out, right outside of Jilians. Gotta love 11am Sox games.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. The new hot dogs at Fenway are really good.
2. Jeffrey looks like he has been living in a cave. The kid has a Jesus beard and hair cut.
3. What kind of fan trades his teams shirt for a beer? A Canadian Fan! Front running fucks.
4. DJ's at the Garden turns into a night club on Saturday nights. With legit table service and shit. You should stop on by some saturday night.
5. Three Boston sports teams all playing on the same day twice in the same weekend is too much for my wallet to handle.
6. Chewy Sprees are the shit!
7. Bud Light is not as bad as I previously thought. Miller lite on the other hand still sucks.
8. Popeyes chicken is 10000000000000000000000000000% better than KFC.
9. Ken Casey and Scruffy Wallace from the Drop Kick Murphys are also participating in the beard-a-thon. Help raise money for a good cause.
10. Switching from beer to shots to Captain and Coke is a recipe for disaster.
Thats all I have at this time. My brain is not yet functioning properly.
BIG SHOWS WEIGH IN:
He started off at 338 lbs.
Current weight 327 lbs.