1. Billy Costa (Kiss 108s own radio personality)
2. Justin Phelps
3. Chuck Tofuri
4. Brian Ryan
5. Aiden Kelly
6. Nora Mitchell
7. Joe Rene - A Haitian
8. John "Phil Housley" Brewer
9. Dan "Gary" Madden
10. Padriag Calnan - owns a Sid the Kid Jersey and Ovechkin shirt
11. Brian Folan
12. Jason Milligan
13. William J Smiddy
14. Kristine Young
15. Bobby Freeman - wants on the bandwagon
16. Lenny Graff
17. Walter Pratt
19. Dale Arnold
20. Starbucks Joe
21. Timmy Carrier Corp
22. Michael Toomajanian
23. Andrew Sousa
24. Tim Barrett
25. Pete "the Meat" Shepard
26. David Spellman
27. The Staff at Conner Larkin - how do you turn off a Bruins game tied 3-3
28. Ed Media Jim
29. Michael Felger - Trade Phil Kessel for Vinny Lecavlier and his 85 mil?
30. William Graham
31. Larry Mastrangelo
33. Joe Smiddy - Sabres Fan trying to get on the band wagon. Bills Uncle
34. Charles Ferlauto
35. Staff at The Place - how do you turn a game off in the 2nd period and then back on for the shoot out?
36. Mark Hetnik
37. Steve O'toole
38. Bill Simmons
39. Stephen Harris
40. Ross McKeon, Yahoo! Sports
41. Thomas Gerard Kelly
42. Leroy Lynch
43. Greg Leblanc - Thanks to Bobby Freeman
44. Thomas Desseres
45. SPH - trying to sell the "hot ticket"
46. Ken KNowens
47. Kyle Higginsbossom - Thanks Ozzface Killer
48. Jared Rowland
49. John Hegarty - his name is Phil Kessel not PETE Kessel
50. Olympia Sports - 1/2 rack of Bruins apparel and 4 racks of Yankees shit
52. Steve Conroy
53. Mrs. Iggles
The list grows more and more each day.
If you know someone who should be added to the Wanna B list send me a quick email at MRBOOZE187@HOTMAIL.COM or text me their name. The B's band wagon you are either on it OR UNDER IT!
These pictures of the stache are getting creepier and creepier.
Don't forget this Sunday is the St. Patricks day parade. StyleGal is having her annual bash:
Just wanted to send out a reminder about the St. Patrick’s Day Parade Party!
Please forward this along to anyone that I missed...the parade starts at 1 pm on Sunday Mach15th!......Party starts around 11 or so....Better to get here early because sometimes parking is tough.....
Hopefully the weather will be good to be hanging out in the courtyard area. Please let me know if you will be in attendance so we can plan for food.
This year the parade is right at in front of my apartment- so wear your green and bring your Irish drinking shoes!!!
See you soon and have a good day!!