Things I learned this weekend:
1. The tournament is in full swing. The games have been awesome and entertaining.
2. Louisville and Memphis don't look like they are scaring anyone.
3. UMass Lowell has a legit gripe about that loss to BU - After seeing the review 100% a goal.
4. The Bruins toughed out a good win yesterday.
5. Since being back in love, Smiddy has abandoned Sunday Funday.
6. I am in desperate need of a haircut, yet I am too lazy to get one.
7. Working on the weekends is not that bad.
8. Not drinking on the weekends; doesn't make you feel better on Monday monrning.
9. BC is over rated! OVER-RATED! OVER-RATED!
10. FrankBrown is alive(yes thats a tack board for nailing down carpet):