I would like to thank everyone for showing up yesterday for the Pats last game, the dress battle and a little birthday get together. Fun times had by all. Smiddy stayed out of the basement and now does NOT have to wear the dress. I know he was stressing out about it. I may still have a slight buzz on, so I am apologizing now for any drunk ramblings.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Turning 31 ain't so bad.
2. 1 shot is good 2 shots is okay 3 shots is just down right crazy!
3. Katie is one hell of a cake maker.
4. 11-5 is a great record but it doesn't mean you make the playoffs.
5. With the Pats season over be on the lookout for Bandwagon jumpers...trying to hitch onto the B's bandwagon - WANNA B'S - I got The Watchdog, The Sheriff and The Sniper all keeping their eyes peeled.
6. Coops is the best place to watch the UFC fights.
7. People become kinda bummed out when Xmas is over.
8. No one really celebrates Kwanzaa, I mean I have never met one person.
9. The hockey pictures won't load from the computer.
10. New Years Eve this year - no one is really celebrating.
11. Beer always tastes better with friends.
12. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE RUTHS CHRIS STEAK HOUSE!
WHO DOESN'T LOVE JACKIE EDWARDS??
Thanks for the picture Flounder: