April showers bring May flowers. What do May flowers bring?
Pilgrims! HAAAA, I know its childish but every year around this time I think of that joke.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Jessie and the Rippers are a great cover band.
2. You can tell the nice weather is coming, when people text all day Sunday to meet up down in the Seaport district.
3. Dunkin Donuts released a Mountain Dew Coolata.
4. Mike G is selling a 1998 Honda Accord with 150,000 miles on it for $2300. If anyone is interested let me know.
5. Shaun Larry LarrBear Dillon is real secretive with his girl friend.
6. Dwight Howards nickname in Words with Friends is Deebo12 if anyone wants to challenge him.
7. Julie Nickerson was home this weekend and felt really old at the bars.
8. The first month of the season, that Sullys is open is an adventure. Training all the new kids can not be fun.
9. I am secretly addicted to the pastrami seasoned turkey from boars head. Its soo damn good.
10. Who doesn't like Patron shots? Chilled with a squeeze of lime?
11. Smiddy's washer toss game is currently sitting in my garage if anyones up for a game?
12. Lots of people have love on the rocks.
13. Be very careful with your phone number around Jeffrey. He gives it out to random broads.
14. I love me some stuffed peppers. Stuffed with meat or rice or veggies. I don't care!
15. Rasberry lime rickeys always make me smile and taste so yummy
Sure did.......#7. I just think everyone looks older or maybe its the booze & darkness.
How come you didn't let me know you were home. I would have gotten some drinks...
nike huarache femme
nike shoes for men
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
ray ban eyeglasses
yeezy boost 350 v2
ralph lauren uk
Post a Comment