I hope someone is having a Fat Tuesday party tomorrow.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. I drove down to Marblehead for a birthday party, happened through Lynn - what a shit hole.
2. Everyone seems to be rocking a beard now a day. Its like a secret fraternity.
3. Style gal still rocks a blanket like Linus.
4. Hey El Heat; there is no crying in basketball.
5. The Hong Kong has burn marks on their ceiling in the upstairs dance room. Nice clean up/renovations guys.
6. Scituate is the most Irish city/town in America. Really??
7. Fanuel hall this past weekend was bedlam. There were lines at 2:30 in the afternoon, at least 6 or 7 different pub crawls, and everyone partying like it was Mardi gras. I believe William J Smiddy followed a blood trail from his car to the bar.
8. No one loves Stodders Neck dog park as much as Franklin(even if he needs a bath after):
9. People are in an up roar about breast milk ice cream. Especially Lady gaga.
10. I feel bad that my dog may be sick. He has a vet visit today. Could be the kennel cough, even though he was vaccinated for it.
11. KevBarry is moving to Tampa bay. Bitches better be on the look out.
12. Sir Cooney is moving on over to Game On for the baseball season.
13. The Blackstone grille is a hidden gem in Boston.
Post a Comment