I am officially out of suicide pool - I hope Kerry Collins breaks both his legs while walking down the stairs but I'm not bitter or anything.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. 50 years is one hell of a long time to be married.
2. A "Mac and Cheese" Burger is the shit.
3. I hate waking up at 2:00 am with heartburn(it sucks even worse when you are bombed).
4. One hell of a weekend for college football - Florida and Michigan rolled, ND held on and USC got trounced - fun for everone.
5. I never knew that Phil Kessel was so unhappy with the Bruins.
6. Mark "Sanchise" Sanchez looks like he may be the real deal Holyfield.
7. The Atlantic Beer Garden used to be a good place to watch football on Sundays now it just seems like the place to be seen. I mean really? Chicks dressed to the nines, dudes wearing pink v-neck muscle shirts and everyone showing up at 1:15 acting like they are entitled to a table.
8. Twenty two Coors lights is $88.00.
9. Smiddy is already in mid-season fantasy football form.
10. Michigan is #1 and Notre Dame is #3 all time in wins for college football.
11. I am not a fan of Gin and Tonics at all.