Happy Labor Day you crazy drunks. I hope you are all well rested from a nice weekend.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. No matter what, Los' fantasy team never pays full amount on draft day.
2. When Grillo asks if he can bring anything to your cookout/party, let him. He showed up with a platter of finger sandwiches, 2 bottles of Coke, a bottle of Leminchello, a 12 pack of Coors light and a handle of Bacardi light.
3. Jackie Moon is looking at a run for mayor - "Champagne for the campaign!"
4. Keno skins is still one of the best things you can play at the bar...suck Deegan's #48 Chrissy.
5. Smiddy is a real badass now that he has some ink:
6. How is it there is a Car Show Swap Meet in Marshfield and no one was talking about it?
7. Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy tastes like fruity pebble flavored beer.
8. The Duke Boys are fucking back:
(sorry for the quality but them Dukes were flying)
9. I don't know what goes on at the Banshee on Sunday nights but there was a line of 50 people last night when I drove by at 10:00. ITS FUCKING SUNDAY NIGHT!
10. Charles V. Grillo rolls with lighter fluid in his car and no one can tell me why.
11. According to the Watchdog "Nooners make the world go round". Sounds like a nice t-shirt.
12. You ask a few people about their thoughts on Mustaches and you get a WIDE variety of answers but everyone respects a great stache.