I guess we can chat about a few things today.
1. The Snow
2. The Bruins
3. The Super Bowl
4. The fight Saturday night - UFC 94
5. Chrissys Stache vs FrankBrowns Stache
1. I mean when is the snow going to stop? It seems like once a week there is some snow fall. Plus these weather men are never right(or is it weather persons). One minute they forcast 12-16"'s of snow but we end up with 3-5"'s? Maybe it is not the snow that is getting to me as it is people with their lawn chairs, cones, barrels, milk crates, or any other piece of old furniture that they are leaving out to hold their spots. As much as I am bitching about the snow, the last time anyone actually had to shovel it was in 2008. This shit has been the light and fluffy variety since the get go. It may be time to call Mayor Menino's office and take him to task with the object removal.
2. The Bruins win 3-2 in OT...
R.O.A.R. (Rally On A Roadtrip) Party
Boston Bruins vs. Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia
When: Wednesday, February 4 | 7:00 p.m.
Location: Hard Rock Cafe, 22-24 Clinton Street, Boston
Join fellow Bruins fans at the Hard Rock Cafe on Wednesday, February 4 at 7:00 p.m. for the second Rally On A Roadtrip watch party. Cheer on the B's as they take on the Flyers in Philadelphia. Blades and the Bruins Ice Girls will be on hand with great giveaways and prizes.
For more information, please call 617.624.BEAR(2327), Option 3 or email email@example.com.
3. The Superbowl is this Sunday, February 1st.
I am taking Arizona and the Money line:
Line: Pittsburgh -7
Money Line: Arizona +245
So basically you bet $100 bucks to win $245. I know Pittsburgh has a nice defense but I don't think you can take all of Kurt Warner's offensive weapons. I like this bet.
Now the real question is where to watch the Super Bowl? Since the Patriots are not in it some people seem disinterested. The bars are not offering any food specials, drink specials and I still have no god damn squares.
The Celtics play at noon, The Bruins play at 2pm and the big game is at 6:15 that is a whole lot of sports and even more drinking.
Here are the options(per William J Smiddy)in no particular order:
1. The Junction - buckets of beers
2. DJ's at the garden - Mattys working
3. Slainte' (formerly the 6 House) - buckets of beers
4. The Goal Post - a Quincy Staple
Minnesota vs Celtics at Noon
Bruins vs Montreal at 2pm
Arizona vs Pittsburgh at 6:15pm
I AM DOWN FOR WHATEVER!
4. We will be going down to Coops in Quincy on Saturday night for UFC 94.
If you are in the area stop on down. It is always a good time there.
THE BLOG IS OVER 10,000 HITS.