I love the Fall season. Its probably my favorite of all the season and one of the reasons that I could never move away from New England. This morning was great - 50 degrees and comfortable.
Since it is Fall and Halloween is coming I am gonna post 8 haunted hotels. Feel free to check them out.
1. Anchorage Hotel, Anchorage, Alaska
2. The Stone Lion Inn, Guthrie, Okla..
3. The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa, Denver, Colo.
4. Rockliffe Mansion, Hannibal, Mo.
5. La Posada de Santa Fe Resort and Spa, Santa Fe, N. M.
6. Bourbon Orleans, New Orleans, La.
7. The Groveland Hotel of Yosemite Park, Groveland, Calif.
8. Accomac Inn, Wrightsville, Pa.
The costume crawl is coming. Just click on the link as Jay updates the site regularly and the schedule should be up soon.
Kristine and Colleen are putting together The 1st Annual Thanks 4 Giving Crawl. It will be Saturday November 15th. I will pass along any and all information as it becomes available. They will be collecting canned goods, Stop and Shop gift cards, checks, and cash all to benefit the Great Boston Food Bank. If you wish to be put on the email list let me know.