Happy Memorial Day and here is to a nice week of fun.
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Jeremey Shockey is an animal. Too fucked up at the Hardrock that he had to be taken out on a stretcher.
2. Over heard at a cookout: Calamine lotion cures mild cases of chlamydia. I don't know if it is true but i'm passing that along.
3. Never let a 5 year old and his little sister name your puppy - Anakin Yoda Skywalker is not the greatest name for a bulldog.
4. People are still buzzing about the Bruins and their salary cap situation.
5. The UFC fights are getting pretty over saturated with watered down pay per views.
6. The Magic are up 2-1 but all people can talk about is that last second shot by Lebron.
7. The Blackhawks look like they are fading faster than a Smiddy relationship.
8. Apparently people think that Kevin Youkilis is the greatest Red Sox player of all time and Pesky is a close second.
9. This weather is fucked - 93 on Friday, 66 on Saturday, hail and thunderstorms yet 74 yesterday...nah there is no such thing as global warming.
10. Dorchester Shrimp never ever ever gets old...ever!
11. Bandit is the best/calmest pit bull puppy under the age of 1.
12. Dorchester Day and the Annual Bowl off has people talking and its 2 weeks out.
13. Raw burgers and moo-ing steak tips are not universally received at a roofdeck cookout.
14. Thank a Veteran today...I know I will.