It was a busy weekend, from a Celtics game with Rio, to the Fours with Layden, to Cheers on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
Lets see what type of things I learned this weekend:
1. Jimmy does it all(no thats not Joey Fatone):
2. I am not one for people being in my personal space - Like this dudes all Ben Rothlisberger up on me.
3. Betting Mikey T he couldn't 1 sip a Madress in exchange for 4 shots of Jamieson - BAD IDEA!
4. Roman Hamrlik of the Montreal Canadians is so ugly, when he came out of his mother's womb he had placenta on his face!
5. Aztek Geno:
6. Mormons believe in polygamy but they can't drink alcohol or gamble? WTF IS THAT?
7. Chrissy's sister, Rachel, is due to have another child. Congrats!
8. Google: Agatha Christie's 10 Little Indians original title some time.
9. Never try doing the electric slide while taking a piss.
10. L. Frank Baum wrote 14 different books about OZ.
11. $15 beer buckets are the best deal at the Tap.