The weather has really started to change. Mid 50's for 3 days straight. I hope it stays like this for the Parade on Sunday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Cherry Coke was introduced in 1985.
2. Supah P make is own surf and turf burgers. He orders a Filet o' fish and a Quarter pounder with cheese and puts them together. Gotta love Mcdonalds and Supahs ingenuity.
3. A full grown elephant can eat up to 495 lbs a day!
4. Smiddy tried the new Bud Select 55...a glorified wine cooler.
5. Pepsi makes a Fire and an Ice soda(only available in other countries):
6. People still say sloshed.
7. Why get a red bull and vodka when you can have 5 Jager Bombs in 45 minutes? Ask Supah P!
8. Sundays at the Junction is a blast.
9. My phone wants me to upgrade. How else do you explain it's constant dieing/freezing up on me?
10. People get so worked up about weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties and showers.
11. I am looking forward to St Pattys day.
12. Jenn is running the Boston Marathon again.