After a nice relaxing weekend of kicking around and what have you its time for November...
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. People really like country bars. The new Texas Saloon was packing em in on Friday and Saturday.
2. My favorite thing about November is its mustache month - http://us.movember.com/.
3. Sign up to get Bobby Shakes podcast - http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bs-bobbyshakes-com/id399564719 - you will not be disappointed.
4. I could probably spend $1,000 dollars at BJs and not even bat an eye.
5. I found out the 5-0 in Hawaii 5-0 isn't for cops but for the 50th state. People just started calling them cops after that.
6. People who never talk to me about the Bruins all of a sudden want to talk Tim Thomas and his .50 goals against. Don't make me start the Wanna B's list.
7. Dietz and Watson make a Hot pepper with Buffalo wing sauce cheddar cheese for sandwiches and its to die for.
8. People are talking about Sunday Supper club and asking if there are dues, how can they join and is it a boys club.
9. Halloween just didn't have that feel to it this year.
10. There are literally hundreds of different mustards out there!
11. I couldn't go a whole day without a cellular telephone, I don't know how Welchie is going on 4-5 days now.
12. The best thing about college football is that you can watch any game and enjoy the actual football.
13. Dunkin Donuts has a new item called Sausage Pancake bites:
I have not tried these but I don't know if I will.
14. I am so over french fries as a whole.
As always have a nice week. The wedding is 26 days away.