Lets get to it, the things I learned this weekend:
1. Matty Hughes got knocked the fuck out!
2. Smiddy blows off birthday partys for Stats and crushing it. You know the saying 1 in the hand is better than 2 in a bush.
3. Mikey T is bringing his own wine glasses for him and Mamma TK to the wedding:
4. I guess 40% of the population believes marriage is obsolete.
5. In order to keep a low handicapped in golf. You must be playing any and all times.
6. Louie's Crossing is pretty legit.
7. I would think that you would have to show a license to get a marriage certificate.
8. I can't believe the Pats are already selling their playoff tickets.
9. Brian Folan's day of relaxation and chilling has always been Sunday and he would sleep his day away if he could.
10. I am 100% addicted to Angry birds, more so trying to get 3 stars on every level.
11. I signed up for Twitter, so that no one would take the drunknothings handle @drunknothings. I don't follow anyone and I am not doing anything with it.