Where did this year go? There are only 8 weeks left in the year. EIGHT WEEKS!!! Soon we will all be getting fat on turkey for Thanksgiving day. It is just a matter of time before all that Christmas music starts. I don't think that I can handle that.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Penn State women volleyball team has won 88 straight. That's a whole lot of games won.
2. Ninety percent of life is just showing up.
3. Jason "Big Show" Foley is turning over a new leaf and going to be more fun.
4. Bruins games at 1:00 pm is bad news bears. It is a long day of drinking.
5. There were not enough slutty costumes out there for Halloween and way too many Michael Jackson costumes.
6. Big show is up to 311 lbs. Looks like he has stopped trying to lose the weight.
7. What do you do when your cousin calls your mother-in-law to be a beautiful bitch? I guess you mumble something drunk and incoherent, then apologize.
8. Working Sundays as opposed to going out and watching football saves me tons of money.
9. Doe and Dave or is it Dave and Doe, dressed their little dog up as a bat! I thought french bulldogs already looked like bats?
10. Who knew that Hulk Hogan was a Bruins fan:
HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY MATTHEW KOHANSKY!!