Sorry I am so late in posting this Monday but shit I am on vacation. Plus it's been a long three days - O.A.R on Friday night, Bachelor party down Foxwoods Saturday night and then Atlantic Beer garden yesterday.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The ABG roof deck is not all that it is cracked up to be.
2. Smiddy is looking for a date to Mike G's wedding, ladies so be on the look out.
3. There are a lot of dudes out there, especially at the O.A.R. concert who look like ladies. Aerosmith was right!
4. Tom Brady 12 was drafted as a catcher in 1995 by the Expos.
5. No matter how fast you drink 24 oz draft beers they still get warm quickly.
6. Going #2 while totally bombed isn't right.
7. 22 guys drinking on a 2 hour open bar is overwhelming to the waitstaff.
8. Black Jack is always better when you have your own table with friends.
9. Smiddy gets digits wherever he goes. I mean why wouldn't you get girls numbers in Connecticut?
10. Spray on deodorant is still made and used:
11. Castle Island is full of 20 somethings boozing every weekend.
12. Girls like to debate the number of guys they have slept with versus how many is too many and makes them a slut.