Teddy Bruschi is set to retire today. What a way to start the week.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. The Marshfield Fair is full of Mullets and rat tails...sweet fucking rat tails.
2. This Patriot season doesn't have the same buzz as previous seasons.
3. Chrissy didn't win the demolition derby but he gave it a hell of a ride.
4. 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women are diagnosed with some sort of cancer in their life.
5. Winners win:
Boxing gloves signed by Mickey Ward and Mark Wahlberg
6. Chrissy asked me if I was going to diet for the wedding but he meant dye it, talking about my goatee.
7. The waitress at Coops basically told us we were drinking too fast and shut Smiddy off by bringing him beers when she wanted too.
8. There are still DOUCHEBAGS who pop their collars - Yes Martell that means you.
9. God damn Paul Byrd is alive and kicking.
10. Chrissy, his wife Alison and I have come to a tattoo agreement. I have to pay for the tattoo and come up with a minimum of $350 bucks to do it. Anyone want to give to the Chrissy tattoo fund?
11. Mark Morris and the Cat tunes can still bring it.
12. Amherein's food isn't worth the price.
13. Mrs. Booze has a crush on...