Christmas is in 2 days. I hope that you all have banged out your shopping lists. Me? I like to bang mine out last minute, so Ill see ya at the mall later today.
This is what I learned this weekend (A quick 12 pack):
1. Shopping at Christmas time gives Eric anxiety.
2. New boots are the shit.
3. Why is it that I have at least 7 pairs of gloves? I mean I only have 1 pair of hands?
4. I stuffed a pork roast with fig, goat cheese, cranberries, scallions and pears then wrapped it all in bacon. Needless to say it was the shit.
5. Why don't they sell cases of beer any more? Its either 6, 12, 18, 30 or 36 pack. I get that its two 12 packs for a case but still.
6. Words with Friends is still my favorite phone game of all time.
7. When you get a hair cut is it normal for the barber to trim your beard? I think its very bizarre.
8. Pure Hockey has tons of hockey equipment but not really any hockey attire.
9. I don't mind Christmas music at all.
10. It is not my fault that MikeyT is slacking on his TMX reports. He went all team #Iphone and kinda bailed.
11. You cant complain that it snows, then that its icy, then its 60, then we are not going to have a white Christmas. You can not fucking have it both ways!!
12. Tom Kelly goes away for the 1st time in 40 years and gets delayed 3 times then stranded in the NJ airport over night. Needless to say he won't be going away for another 40 years.
I hope that everyone has a nice Christmas.
This is my Christmas Jam:
Kwanzaa starts on Thursday