Chrissy and Alison had a baby girl - Harper Rose Macphail (obviously named after Chrissy's favorite athlete Bryce Harper). We all know how Chrissy loves his money so he can write off Harper for the whole year, SUCK IT GOVERNMENT!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Everyone loves babies. I mean everyone.
2. Spilt Milk is having a raffle to raise money for under privileged children on the Cape who need gifts on Christmas.
3. Apparently, it is totally acceptable to bring a 2 year old to an open bar Christmas party.
4. My bathroom is finally done. The glass doors went in on Saturday.
5. MikeyT is now team Iphone!
6. Man lots of shuffling for the annual street hockey game this Saturday. Who is in?
7. Heartburn is a mother fucker.
8. Birthdays always make for free beers. ALWAYS!
9. Mario is having a hard time finding a venue for his wedding. Any suggestions?
10. I guess if you grow a beard people assume its because you jumped on the Red Sox band wagon or you want to be Santa. What about just being lazy people?
11. Why did Bank of America change their ATM cards? All 3 of my cards look the damn same.
12. If you are going to send someone a gift for Christmas, why would you send pears and apples? Who wants that(the apples were delicious by the way)?
13. It is always funny to hear people all of a sudden are interested in the Bruins and want tickets.
14. William J Smiddy works for the IRS now?
Till next week. Stay stachy!