It is soupy out there today. I know we have all heard the saying "it's not the heat it's the humidity" but this is ridiculous.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Maryland is HUGE into The War of 1812...HUGE!!!
2. Due to our fantasy football draft, Mungo is changing his babies 1st birthday party to Sunday August 28th.
3. Fishing doesn't suck when you are hanging with your friends and catching a buzz.
4. Willie and cigars do not mix.
5. Eddie is afraid of my dog.
6. Jeffrey is leaning towards naming his baby, Blaine, if it is a boy.
7. There has been no Smiddy sightings but there has been some text communication between him and the Slippery Wizards.
8. The ABG still packs em in on the weekends.
9. The Shamrock in Southie has some kick ass Karaoke on Saturday nights.
10. Rio is all fancy shopping at the Nordstroms.
11. The Celtics have released 4 10 game packages for this upcoming season...if there is a season.
12. Supah P may be moving to Pembroke. Be on the lookout people.
13. You really have to stay on top of your grass or it will own you, right Chrissy? Not that type of grass!!
14. The Fowler House is not that good for food. Actually it sucks.
15. People are getting pumped for this upcoming Patriots team.
16. MikeyT will never need a new cd again after getting the backspin station on Sirius.
As always I am sure that I forgot some things.
I am sorry about that.