Today is February 28th but I was wondering what happens if you are born during a leap year on February 29th? Do your parents get to pick what day to celebrate - Feb 28th or March 1st, or if you are born before noon you get the 28th but after 12:01 you go with March 1st? In all my 33 years I have never met anyone with a leap year birthday. I just know if it was me, every 4 years I would be having a HUGE ASS BASH TO CELEBRATE! Im talking Charlie Sheen-esque!!!!!
Let see what I learned this weekend:
1. When Foxwoods sends you a luck of the draw card, go there and you get a minimum of $50 STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!
2. The Beastie Boys are releasing a new cd this Thursday, March 3rd.
3. Thomas Edison's Stencil Pen, which was used to make copies was retrofitted to make the 1st tattoo machines.
4. I tried tracking down the new Dunkin Donuts Big N Toasty sandwich this weekend but every where I went it was sold out. So, I actually had one this morning and it was great. I would recommend anyone have it.
5. My Bruins tickets went up yet again. 2 years ago they were $50, then last year then went up to $59 and next year they will be $65...uggh!
6. I have to get on posting some wedding pics.
7. The movie Due Date could of been so good but it wasn't even a decent movie.
8. One hundred and twenty people have RSVP'd to the 4th Annual Mustache Pubcrawl. Not too shabby, lets see if they all show.
9. Three Suited 7s is worth $5000 and 3 non-suited 7s is worth $500, well guess what Jeffrey hit - 3 non-suited. Still $500 is better than nothing.
10. Something must be going around when Mario and Smiddy are both sick on the same day.
11. They have a dog flu? And you have to get your dog immunized for it?
12. March 18th is another Luck of draw, plus it is $50 match play, plus I get a free room. Sounds like a recipe for a great Friday night - doncha think? Sounds like Foxwoods would be paying me $100 bucks and a free room to go gambling?
13. Every once in a while you need a weekend to just relax, chill, and recharge your batteries.
14. The ladies don't like the nudity of the weekend kick off girl. They don't mind the ladies just not the nakedness.
15. I mean really with Youk hitting a 3 run home run against a college kid? That's the highlight I keep seeing on ESPN but I can't get one NHL highlight? NOT ONE!?
16. I try to do the best I can with the text of the week but sometimes I don't always get great material.
17. Is there anything more frustrating when your phone isn't working and you don't know it. So you turn it off and on to find out you missed 16 text messages and 2 phone calls?
18. Dowsers find water on your property, like old school with a Y stick...
I can't believe that St Patty's is 17 Days away on a Thirsty Thursday. I hope everyone is going to get their drink on.