We are only one day from the start of Black History Month. I know you people are just as excited as me!!
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Auction Hunters on Spike Tv is a strange mix of American pickers and Pawn Stars, I like it.
2. Chrissy's wife, Alison, wants to put a guy of the week up...How do the readers feel about this? We do need a gossipy writer.
3. You ever get that weird feeling when you meet a new crew of people that they are all creepy? All cut from the same rug? Basically they are gremlins that have multiplied from water being thrown on them?
4. People need a weekly update on the progress of Supah Ps beard.
5. I still love Fire and Ice.
6. I have no clue why my right eye keeps twitching.
7. A Yaris is just an over priced go cart.
8. Essex seems like it would be a nice town to visit during the summer.
9. I am loving Guitar Hero.
10. Getting a dog to walk on a leash is a little bit harder than I imagined.
11. I think this Superbowl party is gonna be bad ass.
12. Maybe someone should host a monthly card game?
13. "This dude right here" is still an all time favorite story of mine.
14. You don't mess with the 2 thumb putting approach in Golden Tee, right Folan?
15. I am pumped for this next upcoming snow storm. I mean where the fuck can we put all this snow?
Darts starts back up again tomorrow night. We have moved up a division and there are 3 new teams to contend with. If you are ever looking for a random Tuesday drink night come on down to Peggys.