Lets start the year off right. I hope that everyone has a prosperous 2011. When I win the Mega Millions I will buy you all a little something-something.
What did I learn this weekend:
1. Yankee swap REGIFT parties are a blast.
2. The Stadium in Quincy has a really nice set up.
3. Being dehydrated is the worst. Everything aches for no reason.
4. Sad day when fantasy football is over.
5. Its awefully hard to play beer pong without ping pong balls
6. Mario rocks a mean sweater - and I dont mean that in a gay way, not that theres anything wrong with that.
7. Chili sauce and grape jelly make one mean sauce.
8. Shaun Dillon likes free food.
9. Bar 338 in Revere is a pretty nice place.
10. Tyson frozen wings are no joke.
11. Best swap gift...Does this look like Los?
Post a Comment