We are already 10 days into the new year. That means Smiddy's birthday is Friday!!! I wonder if he will be with his lady friend or out and about on the town.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. The restaurants don't seem to be all that packed on the weekends. Maybe its the after the holidays blues.
2. There aren't many local breeders for Alaskan Malamutes.
3. Installing a sump pump isn't as hard as I thought it would be.
4. I do not like messing with electrical, wiring and such.
5. Larrie Kight is just another victim of the mcdonalds 10 cheeseburger challenge!
6. Jeffrey doesn't know what to make of the heads and tails Oreo cookies.
7. People are starting to get amped up for the superbowl party, are you in? Let Welchie or me know.
8. I feel so dirty buying $1.00 squares for this past weekend wildcard games, dirty but not ashamed.
9. This years Kansas basketball team can only get better. Toughing out wins in January makes March all that much sweeter.
10. I have watched a total of maybe one half of all these damn bowl games and there is just no appeal. To say I have moved onto next season is an understatement.
11. Why is there a different Red Sox hot stove show every week? I mean honestly? The Pats are in the playoffs, the Celtics are starting to get healthy and the Bruins are in 1st place yet all I hear is Sox this and Sox that?
12. I would dominate Million Dollar Drop.
13. Mario loves his North Face Jacket.
14. Jeffrey and Sarah are looking for a friend for Franklin.
15. Mikey T is shutting down his myspace page and finally making the move to FB.
16. I know I know I missed Anthony Bourdain in Boston but you KNOW I was getting updates when he was at L street, the Quencher and Green hills!
17. They still make Fraggles for little kids.
18. Super P has started his mountain man beard, for the start of his mustache for the 4th Annual Mustache Pub Crawl, Saturday, May 14th.
19. Oh and you don't have to wait for Somoas/coconut delights any more. Keebler has coconut dreams: