This whole year is flying by. We are jumping from season to season - and I mean sports season to sports season not winter, spring, summer and fall.
At first we were all looking forward to the Sox season but now they have a snowballs chance to make the playoffs.
Then we were waiting for this Pats season and every one had the Jets game checked off. If the Pats keep playing like they did yesterday then we are in for a long season.
The Bruins just started training camp this weekend and play their first preseason game this Saturday night. Just another season.
The Celtics will be starting their training camp as well. Not to mention college football started 2 weeks ago(even though the Georgia Bulldogs are 1-2 and Mark Richt may be fired before seasons end).
There is always a little something for everyone.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. The heads or tails Oreo's are the shit!
2. The Hong Kong in fanuel hall opens in 3 weeks.
3. The rookie hockey games at the Garden were like watching a mens pick up league...just sloppy.
4. Steven Kings "Under the Dome" was a really good book. Then again like everything there is some weird alien/monster twist.
5. Work always seems to fly by when you have a project to do and no one bothers you.
6. I had no idea that Chester Chetos makes hot fries.
7. A smile goes a long way especially with a little please and thank you thrown in.
8. Smiddy loved The Town. He said its the best movie ever shot about Boston.
9. A whole weekend without one beer is refreshing(But should I feel like someone beat the shit out of me).
10. Martell went to his first Nascar race up in Loudon and he absolutely loved it.
11. Mikey T thinks the Pats all go into the locker room at halftime and look at family pictures of Brady, Giselle and the kids.