After a nice weekend in New York City visiting friends, I feel refreshed. After a long battle all season long the Bruins have not only made the playoffs but clinched 6th place. More on this in a bit.
Lets see what I learned this weekend:
1. Male sea lions can have up to 50 lady friends. They are pimps of the sea!
2. Dunkin Donuts now serves a tuna cheddar melt on a croissant.
3. I think Smiddys been taking some estrogen or something because he is acting like a little bitch.
4. The Central Park Zoo is a nice quaint zoo.
5. Brazilian steak houses, where they have all you can eat meat carved at your table, are the shit. How have I never been to one before??
6. They no longer have the shrimp taco available at Taco Bell. I never got my review.
7. I don't know no body in Yonkers but they have a new casino/race way now.
8. They have an ESPN America channel? How is it that I am just now hearing about this?
9. I loved Madison Square Garden. It has a nice old school feel to it.
10. The drive to and from NYC was a lot smoother than I anticipated.
11. The world needs more White Castles.
12. Bushwick streets are trashy. Like no one throws trash away in barrels. They just drop it in the gutters.
I am sure there is plenty more that I just can't remember at this time. Don't forget the Double Down comes out today at KFC