My cell phone is broken and nothing could be more annoying. I have been trying since 7:15 to try and resurrect it but to no such luck. That is why this post is so late.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Bulldogs throw up a ton.
2. Beverly Hills Cop made $249 million dollars the year it was released.
3. When the fuck did M & M coconuts come out?
4. What ever would possess someone to get a #54 Bruschi BRUINS JERSEY?
5. Apparently I am too intense with my flip cup game.
6. The beer bottle on the pole - polish/spanish horse shoes is wacky!
7. Katie K has a higher compete level than both the Bruins and the Celtics this weekend.
8. I hate the NFL draft on primetime Thursday and Friday Nights.
9. People are panicking about the Red Sox, 20 games in.
10. I am pissed because I have pictures and more shit I learned this weekend on my phone, which is out of commision.
11. Mario has a great sense of direction. Lost doesn't mean lost to him. He is a human GPS.
12. Make sure you buy a good fire pit.
13. It is windy and cold in Hull in April.
14. FrankBrown is alive. Dan Maddens still MIA!
Lets hope the B's close it out tonight and the C's tomorrow night.