Another Dot day is in the books.
The Dorchester day bowl off champion, Steven Whitley:
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Outside drinking + no sunscreen = bad news bears for Derek.
2. Chrissy likes Dotout.org:
3. Chrissy got about 6 different winds:
4. People who don't like hot wings are pussies.
5. Peggy O'Neils is a great place to watch the parade.
6. Tito Jackson is running for City Councilor, an upgrade from party promoter.
7. Paul Murphys party still rocks after all these years.
8. Mikey Doyles never lets you down.
9. Working at Wells Liquor is always a fun time. Even if you get called a racist about 10 times a night
10. This pretty much sums up part of the day: