So the weekend wasn't a total loss in terms of the weather. It was bright and sunny but now the rain is back...fuck you rain!
Things I learned this weekend:
1. Connecticut's liquor stores are not open on Sundays! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? It is 2009 people.
2. There are 293 different ways to make change for a dollar bill.
3. Kathy Griffin is kinda funny, really raunchy but over all her act is like a long winded episode of Talk Soup.
4. Speaking of Kathy Griffin, I wasn't the only dude dragged there by his lady:
You see Kessel has his chest hairs blazing!!
5. CVG has hitched his wagon to team Chrissy in the wingalympics and he is cut throat...watch your backs.
6. Beer + cake is not a very good combo. I think its all that sugar in the frosting.
7. If caught littering in Connecticut you will receive a $219.00 fine. Very random and arbitrary.
8. The rooms at the MGM Grand are really nice.
9. Mrs. Booze is now 31 years of age and she doesn't seem to mind being old!
10. July 4th is this Saturday and still no one has any plans. WTF!