I hope that everyone is enjoying their holiday season. Hopefully, you are visiting family, shopping for Christmas gifts and Hanukkah(Or is it Chanukah) presents.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Putting bunk beds together is not all that hard.
2. Have you ever seen Jeffrey on 9? When Jeffrey has been on 9 did he kidnap you and take you to Twinnies? Didn't think so.
3. Rio is hosting a holiday party on January 10th. Get ready!
4. Is anyone as excited as I am about the Hobbit this Friday? Does anyone want to go to Wahlburgers and catch the movie? Friday night date night?
5. I think buffalo chicken pizza is either hit or miss but when its good its so good.
6. Guess you cant bring your own beers into the casino? Or snap chat for that matter.
7. Nothing worse than plugging in your phone and it doesn't charge.
8. Ugly sweaters were fun when they weren't supposed to be ugly. Now that they make ugly sweaters on purpose - lame!
9. Straight off the boat Irish kill the Indian food.
10. If you go to the mall to shop stop walking around like a fucking zombie.
11. Buffalo Wild Wings at the South Shore plaza is small.
12. I took off next Monday to finish off my xmas shopping. Anyone want to do some day drunking (and maybe shop)?
13. It is a sad day when you can still get good Sox Pax for opening day.
14. Is it laziness if you don't have time to get a haircut?
15. Cracker Barrel both the cheese and the restaurant are good.
16. I would appreciate if someone would stop stealing my beard comb!
Bonus round this is what I hate at this moment:
1. Chicken littles - people who act like the sky is falling over every single thing in the world.
2. Places that put their nasty lemons in my water. Fuck your nasty lemons.
3. Ladies doing their make up while driving in traffic. Move it or lose it sister.
4. Being in between pants sizes - really 37 is not a pant size?
5. You can order the same coffee at 14 different Dunkin Donuts and you get 14 different versions of a regular coffee. WHAT THE FUCK MAN!