This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy didn't know wine wasn't cheap at a restaurant.
2. Fried Turkeys are all the rage this year.
3. So far only 9 guys say they want to play hockey, so fucking lame.
So far this is who says they are playing:
Barrett will come late(12:30)
Los says he is in - I cant trust that guy
Foley is in as long as he gets a baby sitter
Ryan and Tommy both asked what time (even though it was on the text)
5. Anyone seen Smiddy and my $25?
6. People are all up in arms over these Red Sox signings and none being Lester. At least they are spending money.
7. No one hates being out with Drunk Derek and Wasted Chrissy than Katie K!
8. Cheifdude has started to live his life a little more, and is going to the gym twice a week.
9. Nothing good happens at the Ocean Kai. NOTHING!
10. A good bartender can make or break your night.
11. I love banging out all my shopping.
12. Some days you just do not want to get your ass off the couch.
13. Is there a point that your hair stops growing?
14. Congrats to Danny and his gf on their second baby on the way.
15. Who is watching that show Jane the Virgin? I mean really?
16. I already knew that Comcast/Xfinity sucks but my cable was out on Friday night, all I had was fucking HGTV. They did a "reset" to my box and it would work for 1/2 hour. SUCK IT COMCAST!
This is what I hate right now -
1. Still hate how everyone says yes to do things and then always bails.
2. People who bitch about it being 60 degrees out in December.
3. Dunkin Donuts large iced coffee now being $3.00 - don't think I haven't noticed.
4. Rude people who cut in line.
5. Having a broken windshield wiper, not busted but just not cleaning the whole window.
My birthday is only 17 days away... start shopping!
Also anyone interested in going to the Kentucky Derby, 1st weekend in May?