This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Chrissy still loves a bachelorette party (even if it was at the British Beer Company in Pembroke).
2. Going 1 day without running water in your house will make you feel like you are on Survivor.
3. Your Boston Bruins look good, to start the season.
4. It is true - what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
5. If you were not home and a pipe bursts in your apartment would you find it acceptable that they send you an email rather than call you? That happened to my brother in law.
6. Pretty sure I broke my baby toe yesterday.
7. God is still preforming miracles for the enlightened.
8. Pizzeria Regina has a special garlic oil behind the bar. You just gotta ask for it.
9. If you have never experienced the John Red show then you my friend are in for a nice treat.
10. Rio is looking for houses again. he changes his mind like Smiddy changes ladies.
11. You know those shows where they are living through a renovation and it looks like a bomb went off in their houses? Yeah well that is what my house looks like right now. Its driving me nuts. Just piles of things in different places. I see a full spring cleaning in the Fall in my future.
12. People drive like donkeys in the rain/when the pavement is wet.
13. How does the Garden have all summer to renovate and yet it is still not done?
14. There are 2 types of people in this world - self centered and self giving. What one are you?
15. Today is Joe Martells birthday (His twin brothers as well).
16. After living by Ginger Betty's for 3 years I finally had a cookie from there. The shit was dope.
17. Keep your eye on Chiefdude, he just keeps getting more and more tattoos.
18. Jeffrey is looking for a baby sitter for Columbus day.
19. Is the government proving anything with this shut down? Other than maybe we don't need so much government?
20. Red sox playoff tickets at face value or below? Really people?
Lets hope the blahs go away before next week.