The Pats and Sox both pulled off come from behind wins. The birds, that have not gone to Florida for the winter, are chirping. The squirrels are running around foraging like the little freaks that they are. All seems right in the world.
This is what I learned this weekend:
1. Everyone is effected by cancer. This guy brings Starbucks and smiles to peoples faces. Check out his story and donate.
2. Chrissy and Alison have their first names locked down. Now they are working on middle names.
3. TK was spotted down in Providence at the Water Fires.
4. Ever get stuck in a rut where you seem to take 2 steps forward but 5 steps back? Its by far the worst.
5. Monday afternoon Bruins game, who is going?
6. Chicken cordon blue is a pain in the ass to make but man is it delicious.
7. Brady, David and Chrissy relived their glory days and did an hour of power yesterday. There is no video proof that Lauren Brady went HAM after.
8. I was on this months ago but now everyone is going as the Fox for Halloween.(even Brian Folan).
9. If you eat a polar bear liver, you will die. Humans can’t handle that much vitamin A.(why would you want to eat a polar bear liver anyways?)
10. Abalones (a snail) have 5 assholes. HA this made me laugh.
11. Duck vaginas have developed “dead ends” over time to protect them from being raped by other ducks. WAIT!?! Ducks are rapists? Donald and Daffy should start wearing pants.
12. Only Asian people have black hair. Every other supposedly ‘black’ hair colour is actually really dark brown. My hairs gray so fuck you!
13. Joe Martell was hanging out with Ryan Tannehill in Florida fduring the Dolphins bye week.
14. The proper name for the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal is called "Marbits".
15. On average, a drunk driver will drive 80 times before they are arrested. Just some food for thought.
16. Shopping for paint for your walls suck. After a while it all looks the same.
Thats all I have for now. Lets hope the Sox make the World series.